Ladies, we are going to win in 2010!
I didn’t quite know how I wanted to start blogging this year. I am a complex person. I do so many different things. I’m a mom, boss, mentor, friend, business partner, sister, daughter, etc. I am in a male-dominated industry where I am challenged daily. So if my words are strong and I seem a little confident, I have every right to be. And you do too! One of my friends, Nina Long, sent this to me today. She knew that I would appreciate a good laugh and I hope you will too. Have a great Monday, Ladies!
Words for Women to Live By
1. Aspire to be Barbie – the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits – buy them in every color.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt… A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? – Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I’m on it and so far I’ve lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down – just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I’m in my own little world, but it’s ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don’t get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons in 2010 – turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember where ever there is a good looking, sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bullshit!
13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.
14. If it has Tires or Testicles it’s gonna give you trouble.
15. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
‘Good friends are like stars………You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there’ ‘Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today’. Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from life, who might need a reason to smile!